Product Sales and Return Policies
JTECH makes every effort to provide high quality products that make you more efficient, your business more profitable and your patient care more effective. We also strive to provide the best customer service possible. In reaching to attain this goal, we hope you will take a moment to review the following sales and return policies.
CAT Sales Disclaimer
By agreeing to the JTECH Medical Sales and Return Policy, you agree that you are a licensed professional trained in the use of thrust adjustment devices. JTECH holds no responsibility for the improper use of these devices.
Orders may be placed with JTECH customer service, JTECH authorized representatives or via the jtechmedical.com website. Orders are accepted only on the condition that in the event of conflicting terms, the terms set forth herein prevail.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices in effect at the time the order is accepted will prevail. Written quotations are valid for 60 days unless otherwise noted. All applicable taxes and handling charges will be added to the invoice.
Shipments are F.O.B. the shipping point. Shipments will be pre-paid unless credit terms have been established. A credit application with valid references will be required for new accounts.
Examine all goods upon receipt. They are carefully packed to minimize in-transit damage. If a shipment has been damaged, immediately document the nature and extent of the damage and contact the carrier. If concealed loss or damage is discovered, retain all packing materials and notify the carrier at once, requesting an inspection. This is essential and must be done within seven (7) days of delivery. If order is received with parts missing, please contact the carrier and JTECH customer service.
Changes and Cancellations
Changes to, or cancellations of, any order by the customer, must receive the consent of the JTECH Physical Evaluation customer service department. The National Sales Manager or the President of JTECH must approve changes greater than US $500.00. JTECH is not liable for damages caused by delays or non-delivery due to any cause.
JTECH reserves the right to make partial shipments on any order; invoice for same shall be payable upon receipt unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
Return Policy - Important Return Conditions:
- No software returns will be allowed after the seal on the software package is broken.
- New hardware may only be returned for credit within 15 days of receipt.
- No cash refunds will be issued.
- No returns of used or purchased demonstration inventory will be accepted.
- Hardware items returned for credit within 15 days will be subject to a 20% restocking fee, provided the items are in new condition and in the original packaging. If items require refurbishing or repair, the cost of service or repair will be deducted from the amount of credit.
- A Return Material Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained from JTECH Customer Service prior to returning any merchandise. When phoning or writing for an authorization number to return merchandise, please contact the JTECH Customer Service department with:
- Your name or customer number as it appears on the invoice or packing slip.
- Your telephone number and person to contact.
- Your applicable P.O. number.
- The catalog number(s) and description(s).
- The reason for return.
JTECH reserves the right to refuse or to return-collect any merchandise sent back without prior authorization of our Customer Service department. Authorized returns must be shipped pre-paid to:
7633 Main Street
Midvale, UT 84047
ATTN: RMA# (insert number)
Shipping charges will be reimbursed if the return was due to JTECH's error. When returning merchandise, please include a copy of your original invoice or packing slip to ensure prompt issuing of credit.