The Age of Efficient and Easier Impairment Evaluations,Calculations and Documentation is Here!
JTECH’s latest American Medical Association (AMA) licensed Impairment Calculator software makes rating impairments easier than ever for work comp, personal injury, Agreed Medical Evaluation (AME), Qualified Medical Evaluation (QME) and other medicolegal cases. The JTECH Impairment Calculator eliminates the drudgery of looking up impairment percentages in the AMA Guides, combining regional impairments, converting regional impairments into whole person impairments, combining whole person impairments, and incorporating all the impairments and references into one report.
JTECH Impairment Calculator Features:
- Licensed by the American Medical Association
- Uses the American Medical Association's Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 5th Edition (AMA Guides)
- Includes Diagnosis Related Estimates (DRE) and Range of Motion (ROM) methods for rating spine impairments
- Accepts manual input of data
- Displays Guides references throughout software
- Allows you to review and accept impairments before generating reports
- Generates narratives and impairment worksheet reports
- Reports include appropriate references for every impairment
- On-board help system and instructions for every screen
- Includes the Spine and Extremity chapters of the AMA Guides
- Works with optional Hand and Upper Extremity software module
- Works with optional EasyDocs5 software
*Licensing arrangements with the American Medical Association (AMA) prohibit re-licensing of our Impairment Calculator.