Echo Wireless Instruments
The leading advantage to wireless instruments is convenience, both for you and your patients. Wireless instruments get rid of cords that touch patients and have to be pulled around the testing area. Wireless instruments allow greater freedom when arranging the exam room or testing area. Positioning of the exam table is no longer dictated by the computer's location and length of the instrument cable, so you can move freely around the examination area.
With our Echo wireless devices and Tracker 5 Software's test sequences, you can perform all your instrumented tests and record all the results without going back to the computer. No instrument needs to be plugged in to begin recording data. No other objective functional testing system on the market allows you that level of freedom.
Echo's Wireless Features
- Faster, easier documentation makes objective testing go by faster for you and your patients
- Instruments are easy to use and compatible with published standards such as the AMA's Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment
- Consistent, accurate results and long-term durability
- Improved efficiency over non-electronic devices and non-computerized instruments
- Works with Tracker 5 or Eval Express Software (Software required for operation)
- Cutting-edge wireless RF technology that ensures your data is accurately transmitted with interference-free reception.
- Clutter free testing means no wires with any device including between inclinometers
- Rechargeable batteries
- Simple to connect USB receiver
- Instruments work anywhere within a 30 ft radius of the computer
- More wireless instruments to meet your testing needs than other systems: