Tracker Freedom® Wireless Static Force Gauge
The World's Best Wireless Static Lifting and Strength Evaluation System
Now you can use the most efficient, convenient system for evaluating static lifting ability and strength for post-offers, fit-for-duty, return-to-work and functional capacity evaluations!
Tracker Freedom Wireless Static Lifting and Strength Evaluation systems are the fast, accurate and reliable way to evaluate and document static lifting, pushing and pulling abilities. It gives you the freedom to position the testing station anywhere within a 30 foot radius of the computer without hauling around wires and being concerned about connections. Tracker Freedom Static Lifting and Strength Evaluation module includes our advanced Tracker Freedom wireless static strength gauge, our Optional compact Mobile Lift System platform and new Tracker Version 5 Software.
Convenient, Portable Static Strength Testing
Tracker Freedom Wireless Static Lifting and Strength Evaluation is the most compact, light-weight and portable system for field testing at work sites and other locations! For example, our new Wireless Static Strength Gauge weighs a mere 1.3 pounds and our optional Mobile Lift System Platform weighs in at less than 15 pounds. That means you can easily transport the system with a laptop and perform post-offer, functional capacity and other work-related evaluations anywhere.
The Tracker Freedom Static Strength module hardware is designed to be rugged. It features a variety of attachments for two-handed pushing or pulling, one-handed pulling, and one-handed pushing.
Advanced New Software Package
The Tracker Freedom Static Strength Testing module includes new Tracker Version 5 Static Strength Software. Completely redesigned to for easier navigation, Tracker Version 5 Software makes test selection easier and gives you greater versatility. Once testing is complete, Tracker Version 5 Software produces both data and narrative reports in an instant.
Key Features of the Tracker Freedom Wireless Static Force Gauge Software Module
- Features JTECH's new compact Wireless Static Force Gauge
- Includes test protocols for NIOSH static lifting, horizontal strength change (HSC), static pushing, static pulling and single-handed lifting
- Automatically calculates NIOSH population-based strength percentiles
- HSC tests indicate if strength change is appropriate or inappropriate to validate effort on NIOSH lifting tests
- Automatically calculates the mean static lifting value for each repetition in accordance with published research
- Includes multimedia help for all standard static lifting and strength tests
- Calculates coefficient of variation (CV) for evaluating consistency of effort
- Allows you to exclude reps from statistical calculations
- Displays real-time force curves as tests are being performed
- Pleasant voice prompts walk you through tests
- Creates effective data, narrative and progress reports
For more information regarding JTECH Medical products or services or to schedule an online demo, please call toll free at 800 985-8324 or 801 478-0680, or contact us by email.