Tracker Freedom Wireless Pinch Dynamometer is the fast, accurate and reliable way to test and document pinch strength loss for treatment planning, progress tracking and impairment rating. With our advanced Tracker Freedom wireless pinch gauge, pinch strength testing is even more convenient for you and your patients. Tracker Freedom wireless pinch gauge features a standard design that is compatible with published testing protocols and normative values.
Tracker Freedom Wireless Pinch module integrates seamlessly with other Tracker Version 5 instruments to provide a complete picture from your evaluations.
More Convenient Pinch Strength Testing
With a Tracker Freedom wireless pinch gauge, you have the most convenient way to test and document pinch strength deficits. The Pinch Force Dynamometer's wireless interface allows you to test anywhere within a radius of 30 feet from the computer, allowing you more options for arranging you examination area. The gauge's wireless transceiver has a rechargeable battery and JTECH's exclusive two-way communication to ensure the accuracy of the data you collect.
Advanced New Software Package
Designed to integrate seamlessly with new JTECH's Tracker Version 5 Software Engine, the Tracker Pinch module provides you with simplified navigation and more versatility to evaluate pinch strength the way you are most comfortable.
Tracker Freedom Wireless Pinch Software Features
- Includes standard key (lateral), palmar (chuck), and tip pinch test protocols
- Also includes tests for opposition of the middle, ring and little finger with the thumb
- Allows you to perform one to four repetitions per test
- Provides side-to-side comparison
- Automatically compares results to Mathiowetz or AMA norms (for key test)
- Includes multimedia help showing patient and instrument positioning for all standard tests
- Calculates coefficient of variation (CV) for evaluating consistency of effort
- Allows you to exclude reps from statistical calculations
- Displays serial test-to-test comparison graph at testing screen
- Creates effective data, narrative and progress reports
- Pleasant voice prompts walk you through tests
For more information regarding JTECH Medical products or services or to schedule an online demo, please call toll free at 800 985-8324 or 385 695-5000, or contact us by email.