Tracker Freedom Wireless Muscle Testing sets a new standard in the testing and documentation of strength loss due to injury or disease. Our innovative wireless interface combines traditional muscle testing convenience with research-proven dynamometer objectivity and automated data collection. The result is extremely efficient testing and quantified objective data for treatment planning, progress tracking and impairment rating.
Why Wireless Muscle Testing?
Tracker Freedom Wireless Muscle Testing systems offer many advantages over traditional hands on muscle testing, stand-alone dynamometers and cable-connected computerized systems.
- Gives you the freedom to position the patient and orient the instrument without dragging cords
- Allows you to arrange the exam area to meet your needs, instead of accommodating the testing system
- Makes documentation and the entire evaluation process more efficient by automatically collecting data
- Costs less than many cable-connected systems
Advanced New Software Package
Tracker Version 5 Muscle Testing software goes far beyond other systems with innovative features and intuitive navigation. It gives you more information than simple peak force by generating real-time force curves and statistics like coefficient of variation (CV) and bilateral deficit. The system also integrates seamlessly with other Tracker Wireless components and Tracker Version 5 Software modules.
Muscle Testing Software Features
- 46 built-in muscle tests covering the entire body
- Video help shows test positions and instrument placement
- Automatically displays force over time curves for all tests
- Includes ability to grade tests using traditional subjective scales
- Displays test-to-test progress graphs in test screens
- Automatically displays bilateral deficits and CV calculations
- Allows you to use from 1 to 4 repetitions per test
- Enables you to pick tests by joint and motion or by innervation
- Generates effective narrative, data and progress reports
- Displays involved muscles and innervations for every test
- Pleasant voice prompts walk you through tests
- Online support and training
For more information regarding JTECH Medical products or services or to schedule an online demo, please call toll free at 800 985-8324 or 385 695-5000, or contact us by email.