IsoTrack Pro™ is a multidimensional strength assessment system that allows you to evaluate strength from isolated muscles and gross muscle strength associated with lifting, pushing and pulling. With its patented Multi-Vector Alignment system, Tracker Version 5 Software module and wireless interface, IsoTrack Pro is the perfect solution for objective, accurate, repeatable and versatile testing of muscle function and strength.
IsoTrack Pro Isometric Muscle Testing
IsoTrack Pro sets a new standard for documentation of strength loss due to musculoskeletal and neurological injury or disease. Multi-Vector Alignment allows easy positioning of patients to isolate muscles and eliminates the technique and strength requirements associated with manual muscle testing.
Tracker Version 5 Software is loaded with features that simplify testing and provide better test results. All the setup information for standard tests is provided in video and help-file formats. Test results include actual strength plus real-time force curve graphs, bilateral strength comparisons, progress graphs, consistency calculations and more.
- Provides data on strength loss for treatment planning
- Tracks outcomes from treatment and rehabilitation
- Includes videos with setup and positioning for all standard tests
- Allows you to create custom tests
- Makes patients comfortable because they control the test
- Eliminates stress and fatigue for the examiner
- IsoTrack Pro Static Strength Testing
IsoTrack Pro static strength testing is an effective tool for rehabilitation, industrial medicine and sportsmedicine. With IsoTrack Pro, you can evaluate strength for performing activities of daily living and lift tasks, identify strength imbalances affecting performance, and track strength gains. In the expanding industrial medicine market, IsoTrack is a perfect match for FCEs, Objective Functional testing, return-to-work, post-offers, fit-for-duty and other types of work-related evaluations.
New Tracker Version 5 Software provides setup information for standard tests and allows you to document setup information for custom tests. It comes with NIOSH static lift tasks, inappropriate horizontal strength change, pushing and pulling test protocols built in. The software provides maximum strength values plus real-time force curve graphs, fatigue calculations, NIOSH normative comparisons and consistency of effort data.
- Easily adjusts for standard and custom tests
- Software includes built-in protocols for NIOSH, push and pull tests
- Creates real-time force curve graphs
- Calculates statistics for consistency of effort determination
IsoTrack Pro's Multi-Vector Alignment System
IsoTrack Pro's Multi-Vector Alignment System was developed to allow for easy, precise alignment of the load cell with the joint’s motion and direction of force during strength tests. This simple innovation increases the accuracy of test results while reducing joint stress for the patient. The system consists of the IsoTrack Pro platform, optional multi-position chair and multi-axis load cell arm. Together they offer you a range of strength testing options that is only limited by your imagination. For static lifting, the optional chair slides conveniently out of the way.
- All adjustments are indexed for easier repeat testing
- IsoTrack Pro fits comfortably in a 4'X5'X8' area
- Platform grid facilitates foot placement for standing tests
- Bi-directional load cell works for push and pull tests
- threaded Load cell makes changing accessories quick and easy
- Integrated seat adjusts while patient remains seated
- Seat slides out of the way for lift tests
- Available with or without the Chair
- Wireless Interface Gives you the freedom to position the IsoTrack Pro without concern for electrical outlets
- Allows you to arrange the exam area to meet your needs, instead of accommodating the testing system
- Removable Wireless Static Force Gauge (SFG) Allows for unlimited testing possibilities
Our wireless interface makes IsoTrack Pro easier to position and use in your clinic. IsoTrack Pro can go in any corner or against any wall without concern for an electrical outlet. And you can position your computer or laptop anywhere in the exam area without worrying about cables and connections. (up to 30 feet from the IsoTrack Pro)
For more information regarding JTECH Medical products or services or to schedule an online demo, please call toll free at 800 985-8324 or 385 695-5000, or contact us by email.