Wireless vs. Cabled Instruments
The leading advantage to wireless instruments is convenience, both for you and your patients. Wireless instruments get rid of cords that touch patients and have to be pulled around the testing area. Wireless instruments allow greater freedom when arranging the exam room or testing area. Positioning of the exam table is no longer dictated by the computer's location and length of the instrument cable, so you can move freely around the examination area.
With Tracker Version 5 software's test sequences, you can perform all your instrumented tests and record all the results without going back to the computer. No instrument needs to be plugged in to begin record data. No other objective functional testing system on the market allows you that level of freedom.
Tracker Freedom's Advanced Technology Features
- Range of Motion (ROM) and strength documentation that's faster and easier
- Easier documentation makes objective testing go by faster for you and your patients.
- Instruments are easy to use
- Consistent, accurate results and long-term durability
- Improved efficiency over non-electronic devices and non-computerized instruments.
- Works with Tracker 5 or Eval Express Software (Software require for operation)
- Cutting-edge wireless RF technology that ensures your data is accurately transmitted with interference-free reception.
- Clutter free testing, No wires with any device including between inclinometers
- Lifetime rechargeable batteries, No batteries to replace ever
- Simple to connect USB receiver
- Instruments work anywhere within a 30 ft radius of the computer
- Optional Next/Enter foot switch allows you to advance through tests to collect data without returning to the computer
- More wireless instruments to meet your testing needs than competing systems:
- Dual Inclinometers, goniometer, muscle tester, grip gauge, pinch gauge, algometer, Patient Test End Hand Switch for algometry tests, static force gauge, and optional wireless Next/Enter foot switch.