Tracker Freedom® Wireless Grip
Tracker Freedom Wireless Grip features our new solid-state grip gauge that is smaller, lighter and more durable than hydraulic gauges. It has a standard five-rung design compatible with established testing protocols and no hydraulics to leak or break down. Tracker Freedom Wireless Grip provides fast, accurate and reliable grip strength evaluation and documentation for treatment planning, outcomes tracking and impairment rating.
Tracker Freedom Wireless Grip integrates seamlessly with other Tracker Freedom Wireless instruments and Tracker Version 5 Software to create a comprehensive objective functional testing system.
More Efficient Grip Strength Documentation
With Tracker Freedom Wireless Grip, you have the most convenient way to test and document grip strength deficits and to evaluate consistency of effort. The Hand Grip dynamometer's wireless interface allows you to test anywhere within a 30-foot radius of the computer, giving you more options for arranging your examination area. The dynamometer's wireless transceiver has a rechargeable battery and JTECH's exclusive two-way communication to ensure the accuracy of the data you collect.
Advanced New Grip Testing Software
Designed to integrate seamlessly with JTECH's new Tracker Version 5 Software Engine, Tracker Freedom Grip provides you with simplified navigation and more versatility to evaluate grip strength the way you are most comfortable.
Tracker Version 5 Grip Software Features
- Includes standard maximum grip test, 5-position grip test, and rapid exchange grip (REG) test protocols
- Features JTECH's sustained grip test with automatic force curves and fatigue calculation
- Introduces our new multi-max grip test that follows the grip testing protocol outlined in the American Medical Association (AMA) Guides
- Allows you to perform 1-4 repetitions per side
- Speeds up data collection by allowing you to alternate sides
- Calculates side-to-side difference
- Automatically compares results to Mathiowetz or AMA norms
- Includes multimedia help showing patient and instrument positioning for all standard tests
- Calculates coefficient of variation (CV) for evaluating consistency of effort
- Allows you to exclude reps from statistical calculations
- Displays serial test-to-test comparison graph at testing screen
- Creates effective data, narrative and progress reports
- Pleasant voice prompts walk you through tests
For more information regarding JTECH Medical products or services or to schedule an online demo, please call toll free at 800 985-8324 or 801 478-0680, or contact us by email.