The Tracker Freedom Wireless Goniometry system introduces the standard for efficient, reliable range of motion (ROM) testing for extremities and hands. Using our innovative wireless goniometer, the system combines the ease of traditional instrumentation with the speed of automatic, computerized documentation. Tracker Freedom Goniometry streamlines the process of evaluating ROM for planning treatment, demonstrating progress, informing patients and payers, and rating impairment.
Why Wireless Is Better
Our wireless goniometer speeds up exams because there are no cables to move or interfere with patient positioning and instrument placement. The system also includes a convenient foot pedal for entering data so your hands are free to control the goniometer and work with the patient to achieve more reliable results.
- Arrange your exam area for more efficient testing instead of accommodating cable lengths
- Move freely without dragging cords across and around the patient
- Get rid of cords that pull on the goniometer and cause inaccurate results
- Costs less than cable-connected systems
Extremity and Hand Documentation
Tracker Freedom Goniometry features a uniquely designed goniometer that is capable of documenting fine finger joint motions and large extremity joint motion. Our compact wireless goniometer is small enough for surface or lateral placement when evaluating hand ROM. For large extremity joints, snap on extensions provide the necessary length for easy, precise alignment with landmarks. Tracker Freedom Goniometry comes with protocols endorsed by American Society of Hand Therapists (ASHT) and the American Medical Association (AMA) for evaluating active ROM, passive ROM, lags and ankylosis.
- 21 test protocols for all motions of the large extremities and toes
- 22 separate test protocols for the hand and fingers
- Fully computerized medical goniometer
- Document hand distance like composite fingers and thumb opposition
- Extremely efficient complete hand testing protocol
- Lag and ankylosis protocols for all joints
- Active and passive ROM test protocols
- Serial test progress comparison graph in testing screen
- Automatic comparison to AMA norms
- Capable of multiple repetitions as recommended by AMA for lower extremity impairment rating
- Powerful report generator for efficient data, narrative and progress reports
- Pleasant voice prompts that walk you through tests
- Multimedia help videos to guide you through using the instrument
- Online support
For more information regarding JTECH Medical products or services or to schedule an online demo, please call toll free at 800 985-8324 or 385 695-5000, or contact us by email.