Tracker™ Version 5 Software
The New Standard in Functional Testing and Documentation
In today's healthcare, functional testing and documentation are vital to a successful evidence-based physical medicine practice. For patient care, they establish the need for care, determine ability levels, and verify treatment efficacy. For your practice, they lay a foundation for credible patient care and furnish the objective evidence necessary to overcome post-payment audits. With a Tracker Functional Testing and Documentation System, your practice is at the forefront of evidence-based patient care.
Tracker Version 5 Software is the heart of the Tracker Functional Testing and Documentation System. With our most intuitive interface ever, Tracker Version 5 Software simplifies patient file management, provides comprehensive Intake and Physical/Neurological documentation, seamlessly integrates all Tracker 5 modules (like Objective Inclinometry Range of Motion, Hand Evaluation, FCE and Impairments), and streamlines report writing.
Tracker Version 5 Software Features
- You will save countless hours of documenting and reporting work
- Automatic data collection and documentation with Tracker Freedom® Wireless Instruments
- Document patient complaints, history, and work status in convenient Intake section
- Record vital signs, pain, reflexes, sensation, orthopedic tests and more in Physical/Neurological section
- Automatically create narrative reports with point-and-click simplicity
- Lets you arrange data and narratives reports how you want them
- Save time with reusable report templates for even faster reporting
- Repeat previous exam with a single button click for easier serial testing, no need to waste time recreating tests
- Get test results and patient progress in the unique Analyze Data section
- Allows you to use multiple databases
- Powerful tools to create custom tests that meet your clinical needs
- Gives you more flexibility to test and document the way you want
- Optional modules like Fuctional Capacity Testing and Employer Services to expand your capabilities
- Optional addons to Integrate and shares data with EMR systems
- Gives you the confidence that you can provide your best care without worying about data collection and reporting
For more information regarding JTECH Medical products or services or to schedule an online demo,
please call at 800 985-8324 or 801 478-0680
We are also available by email.