- Custom HL7 data exchange to meet the needs of any clinic
- Custom programming of single data points to full reports and testing data, in addition to standard patient data
- Real-time automated interface that runs in the background
- Ongoing support and customizations available
- Reduce errors and eliminate the need for duplicate data entry with the Tracker Bridge supplemental software.
- Quickly automate the syncing of patient records between Tracker Version 5 and your HL7 compliant Electronic Health Record System
(Requires Tracker Version 5, Eval Express 5 or Easy Docs 5)
Tracker Bridge Supplemental SoftwareTM is a custom-tailored software application that allows Tracker to interface with most HL7-compliant electronic health record (EHR) or Electronic Medical Record (EMR) software, using the standard version 2.x HL7 message format.
Tracker BridgeTM serves as an information link between your EHR/EMR software and Tracker, automatically transmitting and synchronizing data between the two programs. Tracker Bridge Supplemental Software will save time and money and reduce errors in data entry by minimizing duplicate work and automating data transfer.
To meet the needs of your electronic health record interface project, our Tracker Bridge Supplemental Software service includes 5 hours of installation support and custom programming. Depending on the level of interfacing needed, additional support and programming can be purchased to fine tune the interface to your specific needs. Items that may require additional programming time can include: two-way data transfer, 3.x HL7 message support, additional custom HL7 messages.
Hospitals, multi-disciplinary clinics, or clinic networks often have large interconnected EHR systems and require subsystems to connect to the EHR. This interconnection is often the simplest to accomplish by using HL7. Sharing a patient’s health history in a secure electronic environment depends on the clinic setting up secure transmission between providers. There are many possible ways to do accomplish secure transmission between providers, but the additional setup is the responsibility of the clinic.
Contact your sales representative for more information
(800) 985-8324 or (385) 695-5000