AMA Impairment Module
The Easier Way to Evaluate and Rate Impairment
Officially licensed by the American Medical Association (AMA)*, The Impairment Module does the work of looking up, combining, converting, and calculating impairments so you can get more done in your practice. It is the perfect solution for work comp, personal injury and other medicolegal cases.
Combining the Impairment module with Tracker Freedom® Wireless Instruments makes impairment evaluations, calculations and reports even more efficient. The combination allows you to collect exam data, use it to calculate impairments and create reports with minimal typing. By automating the impairment rating process from examination to report, the Impairment module saves you time and headaches.
Impairment Software Features
- Officially licensed by the American Medical Association (AMA)
- Rates impairment according to the American Medical Association's Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, Fifth Edition (AMA Guides)
- Includes Diagnosis Related Estimates (DRE) and Range of motion (ROM) Methods for spine impairments
- Uses data from Tracker Freedom Wireless Instruments
- Accepts manual data input
- Displays table, figure and page references for all impairments
- Allows you to review impairments before generating reports
- Produces narrative reports with point-and-click simplicity
- Prints impairment worksheets based on the AMA Guides
- Reports include appropriate references for every impairment
- Includes Spine (chapter 15), Upper Extremities (chapter 16) and Lower Extremities (chapter 17)
- Provides easy-to-follow instructions for every screen
- Impairment Reports
The Impairment module gives you two time-saving options for creating impairment reports. In just minutes, you can create normally time-consuming narratives complete with regional impairments, whole person impairments, and detailed references showing tables, figures, and page numbers. You can also create Guides-based worksheets that present regional impairment calculations on a single page in an instant. *Licensing arrangements with the American Medical Association (AMA) prohibit re-licensing of our Impairment module.
For more information regarding JTECH Medical products or services or to schedule an online demo, please call toll free at 800 985-8324 or 801 478-0680, or contact us by email.