Our one day seminars provide more hands-on time and practice to develop a solid foundation for attendees to understand objective functional testing and why it should be utilized. This is an excellent training solution for those using a JTECH wireless system or those who would like to maximize the benifits of the system in their clinic.
In this course you will learn:
- The benefits that objective functional testing provides to your clinic and cases
- To effectively use the JTECH wireless system with Version 5 software
- Go in depth with dual inclinometry Range of Motion (ROM), muscle testing and grip testing to provide evidence, maximize efficiency and revenue, and help you to bullet-proof med-legal cases
- The data differences and benefits of high tech vs. low tech evaluations
- How to use the system for marketing new services, patient care, and creating reports for documentation, patient education and retention
- How to properly, and safely perform the following tests:
- Range of motion using dual inclinometers
- Large muscle strength using a muscle testing dynamometer
- Hand strength using a grip dynamometer
- To clearly and concisely report and document test results and explain the results to others
- To troubleshoot your data to insure accurate testing and correct data reporting
- To customize reports
You will leave this class able to use what you have learned and practiced to successfully implement a new system or become more successful with the system you have.
|2015 Dates and Locations Coming Soon!|
For more information (800) 985-8324 or (385) 695-5000, Option 5 or click the Live Chat link to the right.
‡ Cancellation Policy: Cancellations will incur a $30 service charge regardless of when the cancellation is submitted. If cancellation is requested two weeks prior to the seminar, a refund less the service charge may be requested. Cancellation requests received within two weeks of a seminar are eligible for a credit on your JTECH account. Cancellations will not be accepted after the seminar has started. Registration fees do not include travel or lodging expenses. JTECH is not responsible for fees charged by airlines, hotels or other parties due to seminar cancellation or rescheduling.