The Commander Pinch dynamometer system is the efficient, versatile way to evaluate pinch strength without a computer. Commander Pinch is an excellent tool for assessing pinch strength to identify deficits due to injury or disease and help determine voluntary participation in FCE’s and medicolegal examinations. Featuring a standard pinch gauge, Commander Pinch is compatible with peer-reviewed, published protocols and normative values.
Commander Pinch incorporates easily into post-offer, return-to-work, FCE, functional testing, repetitive trauma disorder, or any evaluation that requires pinch strength information.
Commander Pinch Features
- Standard gauge compatible with peer-reviewed, published normative data
- Records and displays data for up to 25 bilateral tests
- Displays bilateral deficits for easy side-to-side comparison
- Calculates coefficient of variation (CV) for consistency determination
- Downloader software available for importing data into a computer